We are looking for dedicated team players that are comfortable with self-direction, and inspired by the thrill of building creative solutions to challenging problems.
- Lead, build and be a core member of the team creating the leading edge platform for mobile audiences
- Design and implement highly-available, fault-tolerant, near-real-time, distributed systems for our core offering.
- Responsibilities also include maintenance and optimization of legacy systems.
- Minimum 5 years of software engineering experience.
- Expertise with low- and high-level concurrent and distributed algorithms and systems.
- Computer Science or Mathematics academic background or equivalent experience.
- Expertise in both server and client-side web development – PHP and / or Node.js, HTML 5, CSS 3, client-side JS Frameworks, etc.
- Familiarity with large-scale storage systems and data-sets a definite plus – including Amazon Web Services, Redshift, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Looker, and other database technologies.
- Experience with mobile is also preferred.
- Must be comfortable with back-end programming as well as working in a Linux environment.